Windows/doors joining walls should be covered from inside as well as outside. The Opening in which the new window shall be installed shall be free from any obstruction. Individually window should be abundantly and quality shimmed to the plumb level,
The opening shall be measured at three points both in width and height as under, the variation between maximum and minimum size in case of width and also in height should not exceed 12mm
The installation shall commence only after one coat of paint ,it should also be ensured that there is no plaster of Paris production done on the joining surface of the windowpane to the wall.
In a position of grills are to be installed for slider windows and the inward opening window it should be installed before the installation of the window, in a case of the outward opening window it should be installed after the installation of the window.
The installers ensure as under after fixing up of window
* Proper Opening and closing function of the operating sash.
* Proper Performance and tension of the girdle balances(friction hinge) if any.
* The Proper function of Billow assemblies.
* Proper function of turning Handles.
* Proper function of the partition (If nay) including action in its track and its removal.
* Cleaning of windowpanes in a removal of any stickers or any tags.
* Review of working instruction to the Home owner
* Review of guarantee and other documents with the home owner